Fire Consumes 19 Show Horses

Late at night, a person sleeping in the apartment of the barn upstairs awoke to the smell of smoke. As he went downstairs to search for the cause, he saw the fire beginning to spread and quickly rushed over to a neighbor for help. Unfortunately, the flames spread quickly, and they were only able to save one pony out of the barn. The Fire Marshall believes that the fire was accidental but an investigation is still underway.

Photo Credits: Getty Images

title

Content Goes Here